PLEASE NOTE: Petty Cash Vouchers are not accepted at Treasury Services or the Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union (CEFCU). Vouchers must be processed through an existing Petty Cash Custodian account, preferably within your department or division, or can be processed through Payment Services as a standard Payment Request.
If you have any questions, please contact David Vera, Cash Manager, at (626) 395-6723.
California Institute of Technology Treasury Services
1200 E. California Blvd.
Keith Spalding Building
Caltech MC 234-6
Pasadena, CA 91125
David Vera, Cash Manager
- All Institute Deposit Processing (cash, check, credit card, electronic)
- All deposits should be accompanied by a Cashier Deposit Form.*
- Deposits may be taken to the CEFCU (see below).
- Checks only may be taken to the drop box located in the lobby of the Keith Spalding Building, second floor lobby, or sent via Campus mail to Treasury Services, 234-6.
- Deposits requiring an immediate signature of acceptance, or that contain cash, MUST be taken to the CEFCU during their normal business hours.
- Deposits are processed within two business days.
- Credit Card Processing Account Set-up
- Maintain Banking Relationships/Services
- Oversee Petty Cash Program
Caltech Employee Federal Credit Union
515 S. Wilson Ave.
Caltech MC 100-63
Pasadena, CA 91125
CEFCU Window Hours
Monday thru Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
Closed on weekends and Institute holidays
- Check Cashing (see Institute policy)
- Change Services
- Institute Deposit Acceptance
- All Institute deposits should be accompanied by a Cashier Deposit Form.*
- If a signed/dated receipt is needed, please bring an extra copy of the Deposit Form.
- Member Loan Services
- Member Account Services
NOTE: All transactions involving the distribution of cash or checks require the presentation of a Caltech ID. Absolutely no exception to this policy will be made.