Controller's Office: Accounting & Reporting
Accounting & Reporting's responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Oversight of the financial reporting annual closing cycle.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual managerial reports.
- Provides quarterly analysis and forecasting support to the Budget Office.
- Watch dog of the Institute's Chart of Accounts.
- Preparation of various other reports, as needed.
- Various other projects, as needed.
- Supports financial reporting for auxiliary operations, including Campus Life, Athenaeum, IRC, and Palomar
- Preparation and/or tracking of general ledger and account reconciliations
- Performing monthly close in conjunction with IMSS
- Supports tax department with preparation of various tax filings
Karla Caprari, Assistant Director, Financial Reporting
(626) 395-5937 - fax
Mail Code 253-6
Forms & Guides
- Public Accounting Oversight Board
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- The Committee on Sponsoring Organization
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission