Search Search

Petty Cash

PLEASE NOTE: Petty Cash Vouchers are not accepted at Treasury Services or theCaltech Employees Federal Credit Union (CEFCU). Vouchers must be processed through an existing Petty Cash Custodian account, preferably within your department or division, or can be processed through Payment Services as a standard Payment Request.

If you have any questions, please contact David Vera, Cash Manager, at (626) 395-6723.