Agency Policies and Regulations
This section contains links to agency policies and guidelines associated with managing extramural funds.
- OMB A-21 Cost Principles for Educational Institutions
- OMB Circular A-110 Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Nonprofit Organizations
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits of Institutions of Higher Education and Other Nonprofit Institutions
- NSF Grant Policy Manual
This Grant Policy Manual (GPM) is a compendium of basic NSF policies and procedures for use by the grantee community and NSF staff. Its coverage includes the NSF award process, from issuance and administration of an award through closeout and is effective August 1, 2002. Guidance regarding other grant requirements or considerations that either are not universally applicable or which do not allow the award cycle is also provided.
- NIH Office of Extramural Research
The National Institute of Health Grants Policy Statement (NIHGPS) is intended to make available to NIH grantees, in a single document, the policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards.
- NIH NRSA Stipend Levels
Federal Demonstration Partnership
Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) The Federal Acquisition Regulations System is established for the codification and publication of uniform policies and procedures for acquisition by all executive agencies. The Federal Acquisition Regulations System consists of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), which is the primary document, and agency acquisition regulations that implement or supplement the FAR.